Mineral Processing Equipment
Model Premac Jaw Crusher
Portable power for the mining and exploration industry.
The Model Premac Series Jaw Crusher (designed and manufactured for Heath & Sherwood by PR Engineering)
High-performance portable crusher features double-toggle action for more consistent crushing of the same amount of rock with less effort and reduced wear.
- Reversible manganese steel jaw and roller bearings for strength and extended wearing life
- AR Plate Crushing Chamber, Cheek Plate & Swing Jaw
- Roller Bearings used throughout
- Safety Toggle
- Manual Toggle adjustment
- Tough fabricated steel construction
- Automatic toggle lubrication available
Accessories and Options:
- Support Base Assembly with sample collection tray for Laboratory use
- Support Base with Rectangular Inlet Hopper & Discharge Chute for Sampling Tower or Pilot Plant
The Model PREMAC Series Jaw Crusher comes in four sizes depending on the application.
|Model Jaw Crusher||PREMAC 1||PREMAC 2||PREMAC 3||PREMAC 4||PREMAC 5|
|Estimated Maximum Feed Size (approx. 80% of smallest inlet dimension)||4.8”(122mm)||5.6” (142mm)||6.4” (163mm)||6.4” (163mm)||3.2” (81 mm)|
|Estimated Minimum Product Discharge - Throughput||1/4" - 1 ton per hour||1/4" – 1.143 ton per hour||1/4" – 1.25 ton per hour||1/4" – 1.375 ton per hour||1/8" - 1 ton per hour|
|Estimated Maximum Product Discharge – Throughput||1 7/8” – 4.5 ton per hour||1 7/8” – 5.144 ton per hour||1 7/8” – 5.625 ton per hour||1 7/8” – 6.1875 ton per hour||7/8” – 2-3 ton per hour|
|Weight||2252 # (1000 kg)||2320 # (1052 kg)||2435 # (1104 kg)||2770 # (1256 kg)||1351 # (614 kg)|
|Motor hp with 575 3 phase voltage||10||10||10||10||5|
The new 2015 Wescone 300-3 supersedes the 22 year old W300/2 high speed cone crusher.
The W300-3 new and improved model has been introduced in Australia and now is available from Heath & Sherwood.
Early in 2013 the team at Wescone decided to take a closer look at a number of potential improvements which could be made to the W300/2. Through the use of Finite Element Analysis of all design components in the old model W300/2 were researched to make available improvements which will help performance. The Wescone project last for 2 years and was based around observing the results over decades of servicing, analyzing wear parts and making less obvious material and/or mechanical changes within the machine. The results according to Wescone was a “great insight into component selection and material designs”.
The new machine design can be straight swapped for the old machine (same external and base dimensions) with the amazing improvement +25% crushing efficiency and power reduction of similar at -25%. The W300/3 machine’s body is more robust as weight has increased around +5% ( about 10kg ) but at least 80% of the new parts by weight, are not interchangeable with the W300/2.
The W300-3 gives more crushing efficency with less horse power!
- Portable more efficient than the original.
- World's smallest gyratory crusher (265 Kg).
- All minerals crushing for rapid sampling.
- Glass recycling and crushing machine.
- Best reduction ratio available in a single pass. Maximum Reduction Ratio: 25>1
- Best gyratory crushing action for maximum efficiency.
- Feed Maximum Size 50mm (33mm F80)
- Discharge Minimum Closed Side Gap Setting 2mm
- Recommended 9.2 kW (12.5 hp)
- Designed, developed and manufactured in Australia, for the harshest mining regions.
- More than 300 units used in over 20 countries, can be straight swapped with the original W300/2.
- Heath & Sherwood will continue to service and repair all W300/2 machines in operation.